CollisionLinkInsurance.com (this “site”) is brought to you and owned by OEConnection LLC (“OEC”).
- You will receive a Username and Password when you register for this site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Username and Password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Username or Password. Tampering with the site, misrepresenting the identity of a user, or conducting fraudulent activities on the site are prohibited. You agree not to use any robot, spider, automated technology, device or manual process to monitor or copy the information contained on this site and you will not use any of the same to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site.
- All prices received by you, through your request for pricing, are set by the original equipment manufacturer identified in your estimate submission entered by you through site. OEC does not have any input into or control over any pricing provided through this site and will not be liable for any of the information entered or received by you through this site.
- You acknowledge and agree that any information, data, communication or material you transmit to this site or OEC in any manner and, for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to OEC may be used by OEC anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
- OEC makes all reasonable efforts to insure that the information on this site is correct, but accuracy cannot be guaranteed and OEC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors that may be corrected as they are discovered at OEC’s sole discretion. Also, changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- By accessing this site you agree that this site is intended for viewing within the United States only and will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. OEC makes no representations that the materials contained within this site are appropriate for locations outside the United States.
- You agree that any name, logo, trademark, or service-mark contained on this site is owned or licensed by OEC and may not be used by you without prior written approval. OEC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extentof the law. Information and materials used on this site are either property of OEC or used on this site by OEC with permission. Your use of any of the information or materials is prohibited except as specifically authorized on the site. Any unauthorized use of the information or materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
- Although this site may be linked to other sites, OEC is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that OEC has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- The requesting URLs, the machine originating the request and the time of the request are logged for access statistics and security purposes. Use of this site constitutes consent to such monitoring. This site may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third party vendor failures. OEC cannot predictor control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL OEC, ITS MEMBERS OR AFFILIATES, AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR AGGRAVATED DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS) OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: THIS SITE; ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS APPEARING ON THIS SITE; ANY SOFTWARE, TOOLS, TIPS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH, CONTAINED IN OR ADVERTISED ON THIS SITE; ANY LINK PROVIDED ON THIS SITE; OR YOUR ACCOUNT, USERNAME AND PASSWORD, WHETHER OR NOT OEC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS PROVISION SHALL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF YOUR RIGHT TO USE THIS SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL BE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL DAMAGES RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
- OEC may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of this site at any time. OEC reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of this site at any time without prior notice.
4826-0115-2550, v. 1